
This was a class I actually signed up for, instead of doing the teachers pet. But it is a cute little album. I don't mind signing up for their class again. It was a good price and it looks nice.
I'm sorry that the picture is sideways. I have not idea why it is doing that.

The color combination is really nice. It works! Who whould've thought of using red, yellow and brown?!? The tags were pre-dipped in walnut ink. The page with the three hanging tag is a cute idea. It was also dipped in walnut ink and we glued some words on it. We used fabrics as ribbons, there were one actual ribbon. I like it but it bugs me to see the fraying ends of the fabric. I guess I am pretty anal like that.
The quote says: "Enjoy the little things because one day you'll look back and realize they were the BIG things!" Nice quote.

No comments:
Post a Comment