Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!

Today was a bit warm. Actually, I hate it. Where is the rain? Where is the cold weather?

This past Thursday was the season premiere of Ugly Betty. OMG!!! It was a great start. Amanda might be Bradford's bastard child! Alexis wakes up from a coma saying that she is Alex! Santos is actually dead! (That was a very sad scene. We all thought that Santos is alive but it was all in Hilda's head. *sob*) The show ends with Henry getting off the train! Wow!

Yesterday, I went to a crop held by Freckle Friends for Scrap Pink.

It was held at a nice country club. I pulled up to a gate, had to back up and stop at the security booth. I had to give my name! The crop was small, but I think I like it that way. There were three make and takes. One was with Candice Carpenter, we made a cute tag. Second was with Cheryl of Fiskars, we made a cute mini album that had a breast cancer theme. I don't know anybody with breast cancer (knock on wood) so I'm turning it into a love book. (cheesy, I know) Lastly, we made a cute mini acrylic album with Jessica of Zutter Zizzters (sorry if I spelled it wrong!). It was a Halloween theme, using the extra o-rings as legs for spiders. Super cute. So of course I bought a bunch of acrylic (I originally need one set of 6x6 for my mini Jungle album) but I had to get more. Possible I need to get a lot more actually. I looked at Jessica's website (www.kits2remember.com) and there were flower shaped album. Very cute. The food was good. Didn't scrapped as much as I wanted. I was actually very sleepy. Didn't' sleep the night before. Plus I wasn't in the mood. But when I look at others scrapping away, it makes me want to scrap! :-)

Earlier that day, I went to Strictly for their anniversary sale. They had been open for 10 years! The had a bag sale, so got some stickles and stuff. The day before, they had a paper and sticker sale, so I bought a bunch of cute paper. Today (Sunday), if you had the coupon stamped, you would get 50% off one item. So I finally bought myself a Tim Holtz scissors.

No comments: