Wednesday, June 09, 2010

New Fiskars' Everywhere Punch

Went to Joanns and got this today. It's the new Fiskar's Everywhere Punch. The starter set (as seen in the pic) is $19.99, but it was on sale 40% off. This a punch that allows you to punch anywhere. Here it is in pieces... There are three (well four) pieces. You have the top, which is the punch. The clear plastic piece that holds the top piece. It has a ruler so you can line your punch to create , I guess, a punch that continues like the border punch. You have the base and in the base you insert the bottom half of the punch. So you can change out your shape. If I remembered correctly, there was a circle punch, scalloped square, and a scalloped circle ($14.99). Oh, the square is 1.5 inches.

First you insert the base, lay the paper on top, then lay the magnetic pastic on top, which holds the paper and the punch.

Then you put the top punch on it and press down... hard (which I didn't like)

This is what you get. The concept of this punch is to create a window. As you can see the shape has three holes in it. I guess the purpose of the three holes is to make sure the parts align correctly. You can always use the square as a mat....


No comments: