Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Spring Break (week two)

I spent a day in L.A. with the hubby and sis.  We had a huge list of things to do....yea...we only did half of it.  :-P  First, we ate some yummy dim sum and walked around China Town.  Next, we went to Olvera St.  Always heard about it, never seen it.  It was pretty neat.  Lots of shops.
 Went to the art district and got some pie at Pie Hole and beer at some German beer place.  I drank water...out of a box :-P

 Did some DDR in Little Tokyo.

I originally had plans to go to Pages from the Heart to meet with a friend and crop.  It was raining pretty hard that day.  But I was driving safely...plus there were traffic on the freeway.  Right as I was getting close and traffic cleared, someone lost control of his car and cut in front of me.  Was not able to stop.  :-(  So...have to deal with this unwanted mess.
 Went to Stamp of Life stamp class the next day (thanks to me sis for driving me, she's the best!).  Love their stamps and dies!
I actually made a layout for my class at Michaels.  Need to take a pic of it and post it.  (once again, thanks to me sis for driving me).  So hard not having a car.  But the Hubby have been driving me to work. 

1 comment:

LQ said...

damn, i want some dim sum.