Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Make and Takes




The makes and takes were ok on the convention floor. There weren't many makes and takes but I did some in my little time I have to shop. The first one was from a store (can't think of the name). We made a Halloween card using quickutz. The next one was from another store. They have been selling ribbons for years, before scrapbook became so popular. They got sucked into the hobby. But the make and take was pretty and the ribbons were really cheap! The Halloween paper was from another company. Basically we worked with glitter and it came out nice. I have to use glitter more often. The last one was from Lickety-Split. Cute summer/pool layout. The flip flop was made from foam. :-)

Sorry this is not much of a post, but I wrote a nice long one and orgnaized it to look neat. Then I accidentally delete it somehow. Doh! I have a couple more make and takes to post, later on. And I will eventually post the reviews of classes... as soon as I finish the projects.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to your class reviews. Sounds like a good convention visit for you - nice Make 'n Takes too.