Went to my album. Got a spot, then had to leave to sign in Larry's friend. But when I came back, they were still organizing things. So I didn't miss out much. A lady at my table decided that she did not want to do this album and went to do another album! THAT IS SOOOOOO NOT FAIR FOR THE OTHER PEOPLE WHO WANTED TO DO THIS TRACK, LIKE MY FRIEND JEANETTE!!! I thought that was very rude and inconsiderate of her.
We got a ton and I do mean a ton of goodies!!! Made people jealous! :-P Michelle had a stamp buffet set up for us to use. All she asked is that we do not steal her stamp and please clean after every use. I was irritated because people DID NOT clean after each use and they left a mess!!! I do hope nobody stole her stamps.
By midway, I was extremly tired. I had pasta for lunch to try and get energy but that didn't work really. So I put together and stampped things that needed to be stamp that I could not do at home so I could finished the album. Then by 5, I cleaned up and left. Oh yea, got a cute tote bag.
Outside, while waiting for commencement at 6, I sat on one of the chair just trying to nap. My head hurts and I was just plain exhausted. Commencement was nice. I got my diploma. I got my Bachelor in Scrapbooking. :-P
All in all. I had a blast... would definately do it again! That is if they will have it again... :-(




No comments:
Post a Comment